Raise environmental awareness by providing outstanding educational programs, interdisciplinary scientific studies and training courses in the realm of environment.
A leading academic institution in environmental sciences and studies
1. To encourage and promote inter-and multi-disciplinary research projects in the realm of the environment.
2. To offer post-graduate degrees in environmental sciences.
3. To organize training courses and to develop skills aiming to solving
4. To assist and advise in introducing environmental education at the school and university levels.
5. To promote a wider understanding of environmental problems both within the university and among the general public, through publications, conferences, workshops, and public lectures.
6. To undertake consultancy studies on environmental problems for the government and private sector.
Deputy Vice Chancellor
Deans of U of K
Scientific Memoranda of Understanding
Graduate Thesis and Dissertition
Learning Management System
Khartoum Space Digital Repository
Vision - Mission - Objectives
© 2017 Desinged by Digital Content Department